At Cliff’s Automotive Repair, we are a full-service auto repair and maintenance shop serving Salem and Keizer Oregon. This means we are the best local certified technicians to service your car, truck, van, and some RVs.
Is your Air Conditioner or Heater not working? Has your Maintenance light turned on? Do you hear a strange noise that coming from your brakes, your tires, your clutch or engine? Do you have a performance car that needs a tune-up?
Give us a call and we will repair, replace, or offer maintenance to any vehicle. For a complete list of what we service, see below.
· Domestic Vehicles (Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, GM, Dodge, and more)
· Imports Vehicles (Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Subaru, BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Mazda, and more)
· Trucks Service and Repair
· Vans Service and Repair
· Cars Service and Repair
· Select RVs Service and Repair (contact us for more info)
Services we offer include repair, replacement, and maintenance of:
· Air conditioning and Heating systems
· Brakes Cleaning and Adjustments
· Cooling systems
· Fuel injection
· Electrical systems
· Shock Absorbers
· Suspension Systems
We also offer:
· Computer diagnostics
· Oil and lube change
Each vehicles scheduled maintenance can be found in your owner’s manual. The 30k, 60k, and 90k scheduled services are critically important. Your car is your everyday investment that needs to be taken care of routinely. Go beyond the 20-point inspection and let us do your oil and lube change, inspect your drive belt condition, shocks, cooling system, wiper blades, exhaust system, water or other fluid leaks, battery, brakes, and much more.
Don’t forget about Winterizing your vehicle before the cold and rainy Oregon weather hits. We recommend checking these services:
- Check you wiper blades because we all know the winter means rain and rain mean low visibility.
- Inspect your hoses for fluid or water leaks and wear. We look for the cracks and wear that cold weather can cause to deteriorate more rapidly.
- Check for a cooling system flush. Your coolant in your car, truck or van needs to be clean so it provides adequate protection against freezing. This helps to prevent expensive repairs if not checked.
- We also check the heater system to keep you warm.
Remember that every 30,000 miles is important for maintaining your vehicle. Let us give your vehicle a Cooling System, Transmission, Brake and Power Steering Fluid Flush. We will also check your belts and hoses, change your oil, and check your brakes.